With no two drugs or partnerships the same, negotiating a deal is a complex process requiring understanding of the decision making process during transactions, the commercial potential of the product/technology, the potential partner and communication skills. While there are no hard-and-fast rules for successful pharmaceutical licensing, presentation of confidential data, insight into deal-making companies and comparable license deals and finally the deal strategy all are crucial to establish a deal.
PharmaPlus is experienced in supporting both Universities and small and medium size biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies in their deal negotiation process. We can lead you through every step of the deal negotiation process, independent of the stage of the negotiation process you are at. PharmaPlus can either manage the deal negotiation process directly or coach the business development executives during the negotiation process.
- provides input on confidential prospectus for due diligence purposes
- prepares company and technology presentations
- provides insight into details of comparable deals, deal structures and deal trends through our proprietary therapeutic deal database PharmaDeal Financials
- presents potential deal structures based on feasibility and achievability
- provides term sheets
- manages deal negotiations (leading and advising)
Product and/or technology licenses have been successfully established for autoimmune disorders, blood and forming organs, CNS-disorders, dermatology, infectious diseases, muscular skeletal disorders, oncology and imaging.